Dai-Fu is a classified system and tradition of combat practices, which is practiced for a variety of reasons such as self-defence, self-confidence, competition, physical health and fitness, entertainment, as well as mental, physical, and spiritual development. Its history came back 1000 years ago but the actual discovery and development of World Dai-Fu made in 2000 by Grand Master Mohammad Haidarian, when he found that his nation needs a recognition of their own sports that they can call their own. Dai-Fu is taken from Hazaragi Language which is specifically spoken in Afghanistan, ‘Dai’ means ‘Knowledge’ and ‘Fu’ means ‘Steel’. Master Haidarian struggled day and night to make Dai-Fu worldwide. It’s have been 16 years since Master Haidarian established Dai-Fu and have got much success in his work. Now, the World Dai-Fu Martial Arts Federation (WDMAF) is registered in many countries around the Globe and have many experience Dai-Fu representatives.
Dai-Fu is primarily aimed at helping to defeat and defend a person threats and attacks. Dai-Fu practitioners struggle for harmony, but also learn effective and often devastating self-defence techniques. People who get involved in this form of Martial Arts (Dai-Fu) gain many benefits in several areas of life.
1. Dai –Fu has a lot of benefits for kids, teens and adults.
2. It develops discipline and respect for others.
3. It teaches them to build their self-confidence.
4. They learn to keep control over their emotions or feelings, and also to keep their cool in intense circumstances.
5. Dai-Fu trains them to be tougher and stronger.
6. It also offers them to participate in National and International Championships.